Welcome to Your New Patient Portal
Kern Valley Healthcare District implemented a new patient portal, upgrading from Thrive Patient Portal to MyCareCorner
Patients who receive care at any of our locations — can take an active role in managing their own health through the new patient portal, with more robust features in the near future. In addition to handling their own care, parents and healthcare proxies (with authorized consent) will appreciate the ability to access the records of those individuals for whom they manage care.
With the Patient Portal, you have the ability to:
- View Lab results
- View your current Medication List
- View a Problem and Medical History List
- View a CCD (Continuation of Care Document)
- Assign a Proxy Account
- Add Dependents
- Send a Secure Message for your provider care team, general medical questions, billing questions, and requesting medical records
How do I create a new account?
New Patient Portal Users:
After a visit to Kern Valley Hospital you will automatically receive an email with instructions on how to create your MyCareCorner profile.
Past Portal Users:Migrate your account in 3 simple steps:
- Sign into your previous Thrive Patient Portal account
- You will be redirected to mycarecorner.net/login page
- Click Create Account and Fill out appropriate registration fields to complete Registration for MyCareCorner
Each health system has its own electronic health record system so this does not provide access to your health information at other hospitals and clinics.
Information you have entered in the Patient Portal is not visible to your physician.