Physical & Occupational Therapy
Our Physical Therapy Staff are highly experienced healthcare professionals working with all ages of patients to help you achieve your best level of health by improving strength, range of motion, gait and mobility.
Our Occupational Therapist specializes in working with patients with hand and arm injuries and stroke to restore maximum ability for your day to day activities such as cooking, dressing, bathing, language skills, memory and driving.
- Friendly and caring staff
- Experienced manual orthopedic clinicians
- Individualized gym programs for all ages
- Plyometric exersizes
- Joint Mobilization/Soft Tissue Mobilization
- Prosthetic training
- Orthotics fit and training
- Pre & post surgery care (hip, knee, shoulder, spine and all the other joints too)
- Neck and back pain
- Motor vehicle accident injuries
- Workman’s compensation
- Sports injuries
- Post stroke care
- Vertigo, lymphedema, fall prevention
Traditional physical therapy treatments include: Hot/cold packs, Electrical stimulation, Ultrasound, Traction, Iontophoresis, Phonophoresis, Paraffin
During your treatment time, our experienced (average 35 year) orthopedic clinicians will listen to your story, evaluate your strengths and limitations, review pertinent medical records and develop a plan to help you accomplish your goals. All of our therapists have unique clinical specialties and therefore we work as a team. Together we will develop an individualized home exercise program that may include: stretching, strength training, postural education, body mechanics, and techniques for decreasing pain, swelling and spasms.